Arizona State Senator Wendy Rogers gave an after-action report of her Arizona Audit tour with a Pennsylvania Delegation on Wednesday.
The Arizona and Pennsylvania delegations paused for a photo before their tour of the audit floor on Wednesday.
“If We Do an Audit in PA – This is the Model” – Pennsylvania Senator Doug Mastriano Speaks Out after Arizona Audit Tour (VIDEO)
Tour of AZ Audit with visiting PA delegation state senators Doug Mastriano, Col US Army (ret) and Cris Dush, MSgt USAF (ret) along with PA state rep Rob Kauffman (chair of PA House Judiciary Cte).
State senators Wendy Rogers R-Flagstaff, Sonny Borrelli R-Havasu
State reps Leo Biasiucci R-Havasu, Joe Chaplik R-Scottsdale, Jacqueline Parker R-Mesa
Cyber Ninjas is precisely what kind of firm to be able to lead this audit?
– They are an application security company, which has allowed a quick understanding on how election system applications work in detail.
– Their modus operandi is to perform Threat Modeling.
– That is: They figure out ways a system can be attacked.
– How to identify a threat and protect against it.
– They find what the artifacts are in order to prove activity did or didn’t happen.
-This was used in designing the audit scope.
Steps to the AZ Audit
1. Phase 1 – Canvassing – Currently indefinitely delayed by the AZ Senate.
– Did you vote?
– Does it match?
– There have been innumerable reports of mismatch anomalies.
– Was the voter registration history changed?
2. Phase 2 – Physical ballots
– Actual ballot counting: Everyone can relate to the concept of counting paper ballots.
Maricopa volunteer counters must have voted in the Nov 2020 election. No determination whether the counter volunteer is a Republican or a Democrat.
If a count is off by more than 1 person per 50 ballots counted, then the ballots are recounted
– It takes approximately 8 seconds to count a ballot. There is no way to coordinate or sully this very precise process. “There is no speed without accuracy.”
— – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
– Paper examination table uses digital single-lens reflex (DSLR) cameras.
– 0% chance of damaging ballots
– Determines which oval was marked and if marked by a human.
– Analyzes fibers of ballot material and barely-detectable yellow-dot watermarks.
– Every last ballot should be able to be accounted for.
Bottom Line: Opposition pushback may be an indication of the more questionable areas to investigate.
3. Phase 3 – Electronic Voting Systems
– Digital capture of all voting systems provided is completed.
– CyFIR followed industry best practices with write-block devices that prevented any hard drive from being changed.
– Analysis of the data captured is ongoing.
4. Phase 4 – Results
– Numbers from various phases will be compared against the certified results.
Cyber Ninjas CEO overall observations:
1. Americans must be able to trust how one’s vote is cast.
2. A judge’s scope of expertise does not tend to include higher math or computer systems.
3. However, EVERY American understands how to count and for the counting to be done at the local community level.
4. We should go to paper only.
5. We should be counting at the precinct level.
6. We should declare voting day a national holiday, so everyone can vote and participate in the counting.
7. Even Canada’s federal election is paper only.
What now could Pennsylvania (PA) do, if it wanted to pursue a comprehensive AZ-level audit?
In theory, the PA State Senate’s “State Government Committee” can issue a subpoena on behalf of the PA State Senate to start an in-depth audit of a PA county.
Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs was trending on Twitter after this historic audit visit.
If those opposed to this audit have nothing to hide, then why not let the audit prove there is nothing to hide?
This process is the most secure and transparent audit in history, intended to ensure that our election systems are operating correctly. Sen. Rogers invites ALL to come to observe and adopt this prime example of election integrity.
The post Arizona Sen. Wendy Rogers: “Arizona Welcomes ALL States To Adopt This Gold-Standard Of A Process To Ensure Free And Fair Elections For 2022.” appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.