Special Counsel John Durham’s lead prosecutor withdrew from the criminal case against Igor Danchenko last week. Danchenko is the main source for the Trump-Russia dossier paid for by Hillary Clinton’s camp.

The trial against Danchenko is set to begin in October.

Assistant special counsel Andrew DeFilippis withdrew from the case, the Washington Times reported.

Recall, DeFillipis oversaw the cases against Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann and FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith.

Recall, Steele’s main source, Igor Danchenko was arrested by the FBI in November 2021 on five counts of making false statements to the feds.

In June 2020 TGP broke the story that the Primary Sub-Source (PSS) for the Steele dossier was Igor Danchenko – the individual behind most of the made up lies in the Steele dossier.

Danchenko was American-based not Russian-based.

Danchenko is the one individual those looking into the Trump – Russia collusion fraud wanted to identify – the PSS – the individual who was behind the material amount of Steele dossier lies. At least two sources on the Internet had come to this conclusion by Sunday night.

The Deep State kept Danchenko’s name hidden for nearly four years.

On Friday the Danchenko lawyers filed a motion to dismiss the case against their client.

Buried inside the filing are several statements that are absolutely devastating for the Stasi-FBI.

It’s difficult to overstate how bad this footnote from Danchenko’s latest filing is for the FBI. On top of that, Danchenko gave them emails that proved that the entire dossier was a hoax. That was in Jan 2017. Before Flynn was fired. Before Comey went to Congress. Before Mueller. pic.twitter.com/qIWft2km8I

— Hans Mahncke (@HansMahncke) September 3, 2022</blockquote

According to his attorneys, Danchenko told the FBI that the entire Steele Dossier was a hoax back in January 2017.

This was before General Mike Flynn was fired. This was before the FBI launched their special counsel into Trump.

They knew all of this was fake back in January 2017.

These emails are included in Danchenko’s latest filing.

More…

Total corruption the hoax Russian investigation wasn’t shut down the day of this interview. Even Danchenko’s lawyers say the FBI was going to keep it going no matter what they were told. https://t.co/4EfsDmRIQ8 pic.twitter.com/nxdoPGKbOD

— Whispers of Dementia (@mgEyesOpen) September 3, 2022

Here is the full copy of Friday’s filing.

Igor Danchenko Filing to Dismiss on September 2, 2022 by Jim Hoft on Scribd

These are the emails. They prove that Danchenko’s timeline to the FBI was screwed up, that Danchenko never talked to @SergeiMillian and that Sergei was set up.

Sergei had NOTHING to do with the dossier and the FBI KNEW IT IN JAN 2017.

Yet Sergei’s life was destroyed. UFB. pic.twitter.com/bY8LoiiGpP

— Hans Mahncke (@HansMahncke) September 3, 2022

The post Igor Danchenko Filing Reveals FBI Knew Steele Dossier Was a Fake in Jan. 2017 Before They Launched Special Counsel, Before Comey Testified to Congress appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.


0 Comments

Leave a Reply

Avatar placeholder

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Generated by Feedzy
%d bloggers like this: